On this Navy project, Yerba Buena built 1,800 linear feet of 6-foot-high concrete seawall at the crest of a shoreline revetment at the former Hunters Point Naval Shipyard. We also installed a from freshwater wetlands, to.
We placed more than 700 cubic yards of concrete to form the seawall, which we reinforced with epoxy- coated rebar. The concrete shoreline protection and the seawall were designed to address anticipated sea rise.
- Project Name: Concrete Seawall on Parcel E-2 Hunters Point Naval Shipyard
- Category: Marine Construction, Civil Construction
- Client/Owner: APTIM Federal Services, LLC/U.S. Navy
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Dollar Amount:$1,009,820
- Seawall construction
- Concrete work
- Environmentally sensitive location
- Superfund site, with related construction requirements